- HOTEL AC CÓRDOBA ****
- HOTEL TRYP CÓRDOBA ***
- HOTEL SERCOTEL SELU ***
- HOTEL NH CALIFA ***
- COLEGIO MAYOR NTRA. SRA. DE LA ASUNCIÓN
DOUBLE ROOM SINGLE USE 93,50 € / DOUBLE ROOM 104,50 €
DOUBLE ROOM SINGLE USE 75,00 € / DOUBLE ROOM 84,50 €
DOUBLE ROOM SINGLE USE 58,00 € / DOUBLE ROOM 66,00 €
DOUBLE ROOM SINGLE USE 63,00 € / DOUBLE ROOM 73,00 €
SINGLE ROOM 36,30 € / DOUBLE ROOM (DOUBLE BED) 42,40 € / DOUBLE ROOM (TWIN BEDS) 60,50 €
- Breakfast + 10% VAT INCLUDED – all bank transfer charges should be paid by the participant. Bank account should be left free of any bank charges.
- Rooms available from June 21 to 26, 2020 (5 nights).
- Please, contact with the Technical Secretariat if you want to extend your booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT – deadline for reservation: 31.05.2020. After this date, reservations will be subject to availability.
Fill in the online form that you will find below. Once the reservation process has finished, the message “Successfully completed reservation” will appear on the screen.
IMPORTANT: it is not necessary to pay the reservation before booking online.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Bank transfer to the following Bank Account:
- Bank name: BANCO SANTANDER – BSCH
- Office Adress: Avda. Gran Capitán, 8. 14001 Córdoba
- Swift Bank Code: BSCHESMM
- Iban Bank Code: ES86 0049 1874 00 2010098501
- BIC Bank Code: BSCHESMMXXX
- Account Number: 0049 1874 00 2010098501
- Account’s Holder: PIC S.L.
- Please be sure to include both “NAME and REGISTRATION ESA 2020” in the bank transfer document.
- Please, send to the Technical Secretariat (email@example.com) the scanned copy of the bank transfer receipt by email.
- In case you wish to pay by credit card, please contact with the Technical Secretariat.
All bank transfer charges should be paid by the participant. Bank account should be left free of any bank charges.
IMPORTANT: THE REGISTRATION WILL BE VALID AFTER CONFIRMATION BY THE TECHNICAL SECRETARIAT.
- Before June 8, 2020: free of charge
- From June 8, 2020: charge of one night
All cancellations must be requested by email to the Simposium Technical Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).