- 21% VAT INCLUDED – all bank transfer charges should be paid by the participant. Bank account should be left free of any bank charges.
- The registration fees include the attendance to the scientific sessions, attending material, certificate of attendance and certificate of participation for the presented communications (oral/poster), coffees, work lunches and tourist info.
- Students must be accredited with a letter from the director or person in charge of proving this condition. This letter must be sent to the Technical Secretariat of the Congress: email@example.com
Complete your data in the online registration form. Once the registration process has finished, the message “Successfully completed registration” will appear on the screen.
IMPORTANT: it is not necessary to pay the registration before register online.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Bank transfer to the following Bank Account:
- Bank name: BANCO SANTANDER – BSCH
- Office Adress: Avda. Gran Capitán, 8. 14001 Córdoba
- Swift Bank Code: BSCHESMM
- Iban Bank Code: ES86 0049 1874 00 2010098501
- BIC Bank Code: BSCHESMMXXX
- Account Number: 0049 1874 00 2010098501
- Account’s Holder: PIC S.L.
- Please be sure to include both “NAME and REGISTRATION ESA 2020” in the bank transfer document.
- Please, send to the Technical Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) the scanned copy of the bank transfer receipt by email.
- In case you wish to pay by credit card, please contact with the Technical Secretariat.
All bank transfer charges should be paid by the participant. Bank account should be left free of any bank charges.
IMPORTANT: THE REGISTRATION WILL BE VALID AFTER CONFIRMATION BY THE TECHNICAL SECRETARIAT.
- Before April 28, 2020: 100% registration fee will be refunded
- From April 28 to June 1, 2020: 50% registration fee will be refunded
- After June 1, 2020: request of a refund of registration fees will not be accepted
All cancellations must be requested by email to the Symposium Technical Secretariat (email@example.com).