POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
We remind you that both the digital poster file and the poster presentation recording must be sent to the to the Technical Secretariat: email@example.com with deadline November 3rd, 2020.
When sending your files, please indicate the name and work centre of the presenting author.
Please read carefully the following guidelines for your poster presentation.
The posters will be published on the symposium website in advance of the beginning of the event.
- You must send a digital file with the imagen of your poster to the Technical Secretariat:firstname.lastname@example.org with deadline November 3rd, 2020 at midnight (CET UTC+1).
- Posters must be sent as a jpg/png/pdf file.
- Posters should have a size of 90 cm (width) x 120 (height) cm (vertical presentation).
- The name of the file must be the code of your poster (“ID-XXX”).· Please, make sure that your poster has high image quality and looks correctly.
There will several poster sessions. Each presenting author is requested to be available online during the poster session scheduled for him/her presentation, to answer any questions concerning their poster presentation.
- Poster communications sessions will be held in virtual rooms. We will use the platform ZOOM.
- Presentations in POSTER format will be previously recorded by each author, and must be sent by email to the Technical Secretariat: email@example.com with deadline November 3rd, 2020 at midnight (CET UTC+1).
- Please, save your presentation recording file under the name of the code of your poster (“ID-XXX”).
- Poster presentation video is strictly limited to a maximum of 3 minutes, to expose the most important aspects of the poster presented. Please, be rigorous with the duration of your presentation.
- Please, take into account that we will not share the image of your poster during the broadcast of your presentation. In case you want to show your poster’s image, we suggest that you share the screen with the image while you record your presentation.
- The presentations will be exposed during a poster session. At the end of the session there will be a discussion and live questions round (ten minutes). Therefore, the attendance of the Author (presenter) at the virtual session assigned is mandatory, to participate in the questions and answers round.
- In the next days we will send you the date and time of the session scheduled for the presentation of your poster ID-XXX.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR RECORDING YOUR PRESENTATION
- Record your video in landscape format.
- IMPORTANT: include only copyright free content. Do not include comercial or copyrighted music, images or videos. The use of commercial or copyrighted content may block the streaming of the symposium.
- Avoid the presence of external noise during recording.
- Make sure the lighting is adequate, and avoid the use of white, striped or other backgrounds that may create image distortion.
- We send you different links with basic tutorials to record your presentation by using the platform ZOOM:
Tutorial 1: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203395347-Screen-sharing-a-PowerPoint-presentation
Tutorial 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmMSXOQVQs4
Tutorial 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjhHsTmXCKg
Tutorial 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf4C2fJYqHk